Welcome to the Unitarian Universalist Society of Grafton & Upton
We are gathered to practice compassion and to serve. If you are looking for:
- A place that practices respect for others,
- A place to share your dreams and your doubts for a better world,
- A place to embrace the complementary feeling of being with like-minded people,
- A place to engage the challenges that deepen us through exploring our passions in a caring atmosphere,
- A place where your kids can discover who they are in a safe, supportive and fun-filled environment,
- A place that you can learn, laugh, love—a place to connect—then UUSGU is the place for you!
All are welcome.